- Goths embrace pain and suffering. Hurt my daughter and I will embrace yours.
- Tears are nothing to be ashamed of. Make my daughter cry and I will demonstrate this by making you cry.
- While black is always in fashion, pants hanging around your knees are not. If you insist on this fashion faux-pas I will use my staple gun to give you a nice set of piercings to hold up your trousers.
- I hang out in graveyards for fun. Think about it.
- Goths flirt with death all the time. Touch my daughter inappropriately and I will flirt with yours.
- I know every dark, secluded spot in the city where no one could hear someone scream in agony until their voice is gone.
- Black doesn't show bloodstains.
- I have a fascination with psychopaths. Some of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Most of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Aw, hell, all of my best friends are psychopaths.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Goth rules for dating my daughter
Athena starts middle school Monday. Not quite "dating age" but getting closer. So, here's a blast from the past from my old LJ account: