The Writer in Black

The Writer in Black

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Writer in Black now on DeviantArt

In addition to writing, I also do some artwork (although as an artist, I make a pretty good truck mechanic).  Still, I try and it's something I enjoy.  To showcase some of my art (mostly figure studies for the moment), I've activated an account I've long had over on DeviantArt.

I'd originally created that account to be able to look at art that others had posted that were hidden behind mature tags and the like as, at the moment, is mine.  While I don't consider "art nudes" to exactly be "mature content" it would appear that DeviantArt does so there we are.

In any case, here's one of my pictures.  If nudity offends you....


As you can see, I've got a long way to go before becoming anything like a real "artist" but, as I said, I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment