The Writer in Black

The Writer in Black

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A review for Rogues in Hell

Rogues in Hell contains my latest story "The Place of Fear."  It has just been reviewed at:

Nephite Blood, Spartan Heart

Rogues in Hell created by Janet Morris, edited by Janet and Chris Morris, with the diabolical assistance of their damnedest writers

Into the rich shared world milieu of Morris's  In Hell series we are given glimpses into a number of adventures and cruel double-crosses.

One thing I particularly enjoyed was the varied and wild assortment in this rogues gallery, there were quite a few individuals I guess I never expected to see in Hell, among them Mary Shelley, Ben Franklin, Solomon, Wyatt Earp, Frank Hopkins, Bat Masterson, and T.E. Lawrence. Some others I have to admit to not being too surprised about as residents of the netherworld.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment